A trip to Penang

Before i went to Penang i have to say sorry to my pal MR.JON i think i will be the one who is making our group presentation down...I M SORRY....



Sorry PAL...
(The following pic is the LENG CHAI JON NG p.s. if interests on this guy pls ask me for his number)

Alrite back to my vacation, during my trip of course...i ve nothing to do but to watch wwe in my uncle cars...



OOPS...

Well then lets not talk much about the trip along the road cause everytime there will be accident along my trip...Zzzz

What important is i would like to intro my uncle condominium its called MAYFAIR...its a very cool condo though well u can look at the picture...its locate on 27 floor 1 floor is soo BIG~



Well in penang i ve nothing much to do but to find sumthing special to do...cause i ve went to Penang lots of time d
and thats y i find some stupidity to do...
Example...









Thats why...but i felt happy that penang is one of my favorite place to stay with..keke..(Hong~ y u nvr come n join me???!! T.T)

Way bek to Selangor (Kota Kemuning)

We took ferry bek cuz my fren say wana take ferry (WASTE MONEEY!!)
But the weather looking good though...


What do u think?





This is GAY dude...

1 comments:

Anonymous May 26, 2008 at 6:15 AM  

Hey friend, don't say lai tat ma.. We're team man. I was not very good and satisfied with myself on that day too.. Anyway, we've done a very good job. I think we can get high mark. So dun worry, we can do better next time... This is for sure!! :-)

See you very enjoy at Penang hor.. Haiya.. Bring Hong also didn't invite us la.. Lol..

Lastly, hope u and hong happy happy la (although i duno who)..haha

Jon Ng