Liverpool FC & Chelsea FC



In the world of football, i personally interested in Liverpool FC most probably is because the player that i respect is in the club and of course he is Steven Gerrard.



As for my brother he loves Liverpool FC too just because of Fernando Torres and he is having football fever now a days because of him.



Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres





5 of my cousins loves footballs too but they like different clubs

Me - Liverpool
Kye Siang - Chelsea
Derrick - Liverpool
Kye Chung - Manchester United
Kye Ping - Arsenal
Kye Yong - Manchester United

Few days ago i plan to buy a football jersey, and i found out the jersey is way too expensive for me to buy it it cost about RM259.00 for it...oh well..in order to buy that jersey i have to save money for it nah...i cant wait to buy 1 the design is sooo COOL~



Chelsea having a Asia Tour match in Malaysia last night and they defeated Malaysia Team with the score 2 - 0 (oh my~ it is way too far from my expectations, i expect Malaysia kena OWNED!)

I started to support Chelsea too because there is also some England players such as Frank Lampard & John Terry




(YOUR LENG CHAI IDOL~)

Hehe

0 comments: