New Year New Life New Challenge

During holidays i went to Australia Melbourne to check out RMIT university and went Hong Kong for Christmas Celebration as well as New year clothes
What the heck am i talking?! Here are some pictures for ya...





Imagine pizza with chocolate....







RMIT University









Time passes very fast as i also didn't know that i have been 4 months didn't wrote my blog d

You re right shuchuinn girl Dead Blog!
To be honest i m very lazy to blog...Yawn...

During the Long period of holidays...

I am dead along the holidays
I am reading some story books
I am offline
I am playing maple story the whole day
I am lazy to appear online in MSN
I am injured
I am wounded
I am moody
I am just too lan C
I am listening to songs
I am playing PS3
I am looking for part time job
I am just duno what i can do

During the new 2009

Moody since January 2nd:

Being so frustrated while playing basketball its not me at all...

What i learned from here is...things will not follow the way you like it

Days will still go on i will not know what will happen to me...
What i know myself can do is

I will be happy than anyone else!
I will be cheerful!
I will be more hardworking!
I will be the best!
I will not give up!

0 comments: